Call for Abstracts (General Abstract Submissions)
Abstract Submission Deadline
June 19 (Friday), 2020 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time
The presenter must be a member of The Japanese Society for AIDS Research. If you are not a member of The Japanese Society for AIDS Research, please review the below "this page" and complete your membership. However, the co-author(s) does not have to be The Japanese Society for AIDS Research member(s).
Only one presentation is allowed per person. However, this may not apply to co-authors listed in the joint presentation.
Please review this page
The Japanese Society for AIDS Research Secretariat
Microbiological Science Inc.
4-13-18 Koishikawa, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo
Type of Presentation
We are calling for two types of presentation for the general session: Oral and Poster.
The Program Committee will, choose oral presenters from the abstracts submitted under the types "Oral" or "Either".
If you would like to give an oral presentation, please choose for Oral Presentation.
If you would like to give a poster presentation, please choose for Poster.
"Presentation Hours" are provided for Poster Presentations, and the presenters can discuss freely with participants in front of their posters.
< Clinical >
- 1. Opportunistic infection
- 2. Malignant tumor
- 3. Hepatitis
- 4. Life-style diseases complications(CVD / Hyperlipemia / Diabetes mellitus / Hypertension / nephropathy)
- 5. Immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome
- 6. HAND
- 7. Anti-HIV therapy
- 8. Adverse effect
- 9. Clinical pharmacology
- 10. Drug resistance (clinical practice)
- 11. Medication adherence
- 12. STI・STD
- 13. Vertical infection
- 14. Dental
- 15. Nursing
- 16. PEP / nPEP / PrEP
- 17. Case report
- 18. HIV infection in general・Others(Clinical epidemiology / Clinical Laboratory / diagnosis / Acute infection / Medical system / international cooperation)
< Basic Science >
- 1. Reproduction・Infection mechanism
- 2. Host factor
- 3. Accessory gene
- 4. Pathogenicity
- 5. Vaccine・Immunity
- 6. Animal model
- 7. Development of new drugs
- 8. Drug resistance (base)
- 9. Molecular epidemiology
- 10. Structure
- 11. Latent infection・Reservoir
- 12. Others
< Social Science >
- 1. Epidemiology
- 2. Behavioral science・Consciousness research
- 3. Education
- 4. Prevention・Condom・PrEP
- 5. MSM
- 6. Foreign residents
- 7. International health
- 8. Sex work
- 9. Drug Abuse・Dependence
- 10. Damage from medicine
- 11. Policy・Medical system
- 12. Examination・Consultation system
- 13. Counseling
- 14. Social work
- 15. Positive person support
- 16. Health care・Nursing consultation
- 17. Home care support・Care coordination
- 18. Human rights・Ethics・U=U
- 19. Information offering
- 20. Others
Presentation Title Character Limit
The title should be no longer than 160 characters. Superscripts, subscripts, and italics are available, but not line breaks.
Abstract Character Limit
The abstract main text should be no longer than 1,600 characters.
Acceptance and Classification
The Program Committee is in sole charge of the decision of acceptance or rejection of the abstracts. The decision will be communicated through email.
Abstract Submission Method
Fill in the required fields of a Word file by clicking "Format", and send it to the Meeting Secretariat by email.
Meeting Secretariat E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Information Policy
Personal information submitted will only be used for the purpose of conducting The 34th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society for AIDS Research Meeting. Moreover, personal information submitted will be strictly controlled with a necessary security measure.
Contact for Further Information about Abstract Submission
Japanese Society of Hospital Phamacists
TEL : +81-3-3406-0485
E-Mail : email@example.com